Read the Full Story
Read the Full Story
Read the Full Story
Petition to EU in Support of Distressed Eritrean Refugees
To urge the EU to support educational and vocational training programmes in refugee camps and to speed up awarding refugee status and family reunion rights to those already in Europe.
EPDP Articles Corner
- Democratic Party of Italy Pledges Increased Attention to Plight of the Eritrean People
- EPDP Sends Letter of Gratitude to Vatican on Strong Messages of Popes on Lampedusa, and on Ona-Besikdira 43 Years Ago
- ጋዜጣዊ መግለጺ ብኣጋጣሚ ሞት ፕረሲደንት ደቡብ ኣፍሪቃ፡ ኒልሰን ማንደላ
- ደቂ ኣንስትዮ ሰልፊ ዲሞክራሲ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ፡ ህግደፍ ንክሰዓር ኩሉ ሓይልታት ኤርትራ ዓቕምታቱ ከተሓባብር ጸዊዐን
- Eritrea's military is trafficking the nation's children, report says
- እዚ ነጐድጓድ ዘኒቡ ሓያል ውሕጅ ንክፈጥር
- ጸዋዒት ህዝባዊ ኣኼባ ኣብ ቸካጎ
- Eritrean players vanish from camp
- ዖነዲ በስግዲረዲ 43 ኣመሪ ጃብ! ሰከታ ደለምግንግን ንክኻ ደለምኖማ ህምብናዅን?
- EPDP Welcomes the Resurrection of the Eritrean Diaspora Movement against PFDJ
- 2014 ሓድሽ ዓመት ብሓድሽ መንፈስ
- ሰልፊ ዲሞክራሲ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ንኣህጉራዊ ማሕበር ኣይ.ፒ. ዩ. ብዛዕባ ኤርትራዊ ኩንታት መግለጺ ሂቡ
- ናይ ደለይቲ ለውጢን ፍትሕን ዝኾኑ ኤርትራውያን ዕዉት ህዝባዊ አኼባ አብ ከተማ ሳንድየጎ ተኻይዱ
- መጸዋዕታ ንኣምባሳደራትን ቆንስላትን ስርዓት ኢሰያስ
- ፕረሲደንት ኢሳያስ፡ ካብ ማዕከናት ዜና ተኸዊሉ ድሕሪ ምጽናሕ ብሃንደበት ኣብ ሰዋኪን፡ ምብራቕ ሱዳን ተራእዩ
Latest News/ Articles
- A Call for a Public Meeting - Tsfai Degiga in Indianapolis
- እዋይይ!!! ሎሚ ደኣ .... ኣይ ኢሰያስ እንድ'ዩ ረኺብዎ
- Italian Parliamentarians Reassure EPDP Their Resolve to Submit Italian Action Plan for Eritreans
- ፕረሲደንት ኢሰያስ ኣፈወርቂ ኣካላዊ ተሳታፍነት ኣብ ኣኼባታት ኣህጉራዊ ሕብረተ ሰብ ዓለም ዘብቕዔ ይመስል
- ክቡር ነልሶን ማንደላ ታሪኽ ሰሪሑ ሓሊፉ ---ፕረዚደንት ኢሳያስከ?
- ተንኰል ገዲፍና ሓቂ ንፍቶ
- ክቡር ኣቦና ነልሶን ማንደላ፡ ተቓላሳይ ትማልን ሎምን ጽባሕን፡ ዝኣክል ዝመስል ታሪኽ ገዲፉ ኣብ 95 ዕድሚኡ ዓሪፉ ኣሎ
- ምቅዋምና ውጽኢት ሕማቕ ሃለዋት ሃገርናን ህዝባን’ዩ!
- EPDP Meets Foreign Ministry in Rome; Guideline for Burial of Lampedusa Victims Is to be Issued Soon
- ኤርትራዊ መንነትን ሓድነትን ንምዕቃብ፤ እኖ ኩሉ ሕሰማት ኤርትራ ንዝዀነ ስርዓት ህግደፍ ብዝሰመረ ግንባር ንመክት
- A call for Public Meeting In Toronto
- Thousands of Eritreans 'abducted to Sinai for ransom'
- ዕዉት ስእላውን ጽሑፋውን ኤርትራዊ ምርኢት ኣብ ኖርወይ ዞባ ፊንማርኪ ቫሶ ተኻዪዱ
- ሚስጢራዊ ኣኼባ መከላኸሊ ሚኒስተር ኤርትራ
- ካን ዘርምዘርሞ ኮንካ ተሪፍካ፡ ወዲ ኤፍሬም?
- ትምክሕቲ ህ.ግ.ዲ.ፍ ተሰቢሩ
Italian Parliamentarians Reassure EPDP Their Resolve to Submit Italian Action Plan for Eritreans EPDP Information Office The delegation of the Eritrean People’s Democratic Party (EPDP) held an exceptionally...Read More...
EPDP Meets Foreign Ministry in Rome; Guideline for Burial of Lampedusa Victims Is to be Issued Soon EPDP Information Office A delegation of the Eritrean People’s Democratic Party (EPDP) held very...Read More...
ኣንቶንዮ ተስፋይ በሉስ'ከ ዕላል ሰንበት ኣይኽልኣና፡ ሓደ እዋን፡ ንነዊሕ መገሻ ዝሓሰበ ሰብኣይ ዝኣኽሎ ስንቒ ካልእ ዘድልዮ...Read More...
ብኣንቶንዮ ተስፋይ እዋናዊ ትዕዝብቲ ድሕሪ እቲ ብወርሒ ታሕሳስ 2012 ኣብ ኣኼባ መራሕትን ኣባላትን ኣህጉራዊ ማሕበርሰብ...Read More...
في الثاني من نوفمبر 2013م عقد بمدينة أوكلاند الاجتماع الدوري المشترك لفروع حزب الشعب الديمقراطي الارتري بمنطقة بي إيريا – كاليفورنيا/ امريكا والذي...Read More...
ببالغ الحزن والأسى علمنا بنبأ وفاة والدة المناضل حمد سعيد كل يوم أمس الخميس 31 أكتوبر 2013 في مدينة كرن. إذ نتضرع إلى العلي القدير أن يدخلها فسيح جناته...Read More...
بدعوة من فعاليات سياسية وشبابية إرترية معارضة أجرى السيدان حامد ضرار ومسفن حقوس العضوان القياديان لحزب الشعب الديمقراطي الإرتري لقاءات مفتوحة...Read More...
The Eritrean People’s Democratic Party (EPDP) expects and encourages its members at all ranks to promote public diplomacy so that the plight of our people could be known to non-Eritreans who can eventually help in making pressure on their parties and governments...Read More...
FROM DICTATORSHIP TO
A conceptual framework for liberation
The Albert Einstein Institution
Copyright © by Gene Sharp, 1993. Its unaltered distribution is authorized. Print copies in
Yohannes Misghina 16 February 2010 The voice of our younger generation has been silent for far too long. Today, I want to speak to you about our role in Eritrea’s reconstruction and transformation...Read More...
The Eritrean Youth in Diaspora has a moral responsibility to stand up against those who chased them out of their beloved country and encourage Eritrean youth inside the country to take a positive initiative...Read More...
The plight of Eritreans as refugees started in the sixties. The ill intentions of the occupiers forced many people mainly in the lowlands were forced to flee their beloved homes and land to Sudan in search...Read More...
Thursday, 15 April 2010 Addis Ababa, April 15 (WIC) - As part of the effort to protect and assist the seemingly never ending inflow of refugees from Eritrea, the Administration for Refugee and Returnee...Read More...
This is a recorded clip of Mr. Mesfin Hagos Interview with Radio Erena Radio Erena Interview with Mesfin Hagos - click hereRead More...
The Eritrean People’s Democratic Party (EPDP) has learned with shock and deep sorrow the sudden death this week of Padre Marino Haile, an Eritrean Catholic priest of the Capuchin Friars in Milan, Italy, who has been an active supporter of needy Eritrean refugees...Read More...
Non Violence Corner
It was not a surprise that the Burmese junta violently cracked down on the "saffron revolution." The generals had lost all credibility in the eyes of their people, and were left with only one tool of control - repression. But no matter how many guns and tanks...Read More...
You probably didn’t notice, but February 20 was Nonviolent Resistance Day. One might think this would be cause for celebration by an administration committed to expanding freedom and democracy. But there weren’t any special ceremonies at the White House...Read More...
These are Gene Sharp’s notes for a presentation at a Round Table Meeting at the United
Nations on October 2, 2007, the anniversary of Mohandas Gandhi’s birthday. This was the
first observance of the annual International Day of Non-violence, established...